- Model NO.: LH MODEL
- Application: Construction Usage, Workshop Usage, Container Usage, Mineral Area Usage
- Sling Type: Wire Rope
- Power Source: Electric
- Installation: Assembled
- Condition: New
- Span: From 7.5m to 31.5m
- Working System: A5
- Rotational Speed: 1380 R/Min
- Lifting Height: F6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 30m
- Lifting Speed: 4/0.4m/Min
- Specification: ISO
- Type: Bridge Crane
- Tower Crane Type: Under Slewing Cranes
- Main Girder Form: Double Girder
- Moving Type: Orbital
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Capacity: 20t
- Rail Width: 70mm
- Motor Power: 2*0.8kw
- Electric Hoist: CD or Md Wire Rope Hoist
- Traveling Speed: 20m/Min
- Trademark: SHENGQI
- Origin: Henan
1. What is Overhead Crane?
Overhead cranes, sometimes also called bridge cranes, are cranes with a hoist traveling along the bridge between parallel runways. They are designed to meet the medium to heavy industrial lifting requirements, covering all parts of manufacturing process. LYFOO Crane is a leading global supplier of overhead cranes with an extensive service network.
2. Excellence in overhead crane technology
LYFOO cranes industrial cranes include the most significant innovations developed for overhead crane applications. This industry leading technology is based on our innovation power in mechanical and electrical design, and the application of the most modern industrial manufacturing technology. The reliability wire rope hoists is the result of our experience and commitment to engineering excellence.
3. Maximized overhead crane lifecycle value
LYFOO cranes is not only committed to engineering excellence, but also in maximizing the lifecycle value of the overhead cranes it supplies globally. This is ensured by a service level tailored at your business needs. Not only is the overhead crane downtime minimized but also performance and maintenance is optimized.
4. How to make an inquiry to us?
Please tell us:
1) Lifting capacity?
2) Span? (from rail center to rail center)
3) Local powr (v/hz/ph)
4) Lifting height?
5) Traveling distance?