Portal Gantry Crane (Construction Crane)
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Units|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MH
- Condition: New
- Type: Gantry Crane
- Application: Construction Usage
- Main Girder Form: Single Girder
- Moving Type: Wheel
- Trademark: LYFOOCRANE
- Specification: CE, GS, ISO
- HS Code: 84261930
- Certification: CE, ISO9001: 2000
- Operation Form: Remote Control
- Max Lifting Height: 100m
- Sling Type: Wire Rope
- Power Source: Electric
- Installation: Overall Rapid Disassembly
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: Beijing, China
Single Girder Gantry Crane (MH)
Full Gantry Crrane
MH single beam full gantry crane is matched with CD1/MD1 model wire rope hoist. It is a kind of track travelling midium-duty class gantry crane. The capacity from 3ton to 32ton, span from 12m to 35m or others , working temperature within-20--+40 centigrade. This gantry crane is commonly used outside yard for loading/unloading and moving materials. The control is pendant pushbutton control, cabin control or remote control. If your workshop does not have any collumn to support an overhead crane, the gantry crane can also be a solution.
- Designed for indoor & outdoor use.
- The structure can be box type or truss type
- Equipped by electric wire rope hoist CD/MD type or Chain hoist.
- Power supply by cable reel system or bus bar
- Controlled via push button pendant/Radio remote/Cabin, separately or any combination.
- Tailored based on client's detailed requirement.
Inside workshop, semi-gantry is available. The top end carriage runs on runway, while bellow end carriage run on the ground. Semi-gantry crane is kind of full gantry crane, and has the same features of full gantry crane. Semi-gantrycranes are suitable solution for the area in whichoverhead runways are not practical,and also impossible to build double track for crane travelling.
The leg is often desianed with straight on the outside part, so that gives more hook approach.