- Model NO.: Disc Spring
- Usage: Industrial, Auto, Furniture, Motorcycle, Home Appliance
- Shape: Coil
- Material: Steel
- Load Type: Compression
Disc Springs offer a well-developed solution to many engineering problems.
Disc Springs are conically formed angular Discs, which are loaded in the axial direction. Disc Springs offer a well-developed solution to many engineering problems. Through a unique combination of high force in a small space, Disc Springs can be used as single disc or arranged in stacks.
Advantages of Disc Springs
1. No Deformation or Fatigue under normal loads.
2. High Energy Storage Capacity.
3. Long Service Life.
4. Stock keeping is minimized as the individual spring sizes can be combined universally.
5. Space Saving.
6. Largely Self-damping, giving good shock absorption and energy dissipation.
7. Efficient use of space and high spring force with small deflections.
8. Adaptable to stacking in numerous configurations.
9. Combination use as a modular spring element.
10. Low Maintenance cost
11. Greater Security